NFPA 70E-2015 Compliant for Arc Flash; CSA Z462-15 Compliant for Arc Flash (Canada); Meets ASTM D120, Class 0, Type 1; Max Use Voltage: 1000V AC/1500V DC
Testing, Dates & Usage:
- Electrically tested and marked with the initial test date;
- Must be put into use within 12 months of test date;
- Must be tested every 6 months after being put into service;
- Should be worn with 10" leather protectors (which are not requried to be marked with a date) to increase the lifespan of the glove.
Cleaning, Storage & Inspection:
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap;
- Small amoutn of chlorine bleach can be used to disinfect;
- Store rubber gloves in a glove bag, unfolded, with leather protectors taken off;
- Glove bag should be hung in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and ozone;
- Inspections should occure before each use;
- Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.